Mobile: 07841 200 956
Tel/Fax: 01629 593 577
Email: [email protected]
195 Chesterfield Road
Office hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm (after hours voicemail service monitored for emergencies)
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm (last booking at 6pm). After hours emergency call-outs available.
You must have gas and oil appliances serviced on an annual basis to ensure the carbon monoxide being emitted from your appliances remains at a safe level. Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas which is colourless, odourless and tasteless. The incidents that cause fatalities involving gas appliances are preventable. Faulty or poorly serviced or badly installed appliances, blocked or poorly designed flues, insufficient combustion air or room ventilation may each contribute to the problem.
Carbon monoxide can cause drowsiness, dizziness, headaches, watering eyes, palpitations, sickness, stomach pains and dairrhoea, and can be fatal with concentrations as low as 0.08%. A concentration level of 1.28% can lead to fatal consequences within 1 to 3 minutes.
Further information can be found on the Health and Safety Executive's website.
We take our time to thoroughly inspect, clean and service your appliances and also provide you with a safety and efficiency report. We don't charge by the hour for this work - we charge a low flat-rate fee (see our Prices for information).